PamGodwin

PamGodwin

Jumping in Puddles - Barbara Elsborg Ellie and Jago are heavily weighted with obligations. She must find the kewen treasure. He must save his family's estate. When their crusades entangle, you'll revel in how completely this selfless, rain-dancing faerie pairs with the cantankerous Lord of the Manor. Their sweet chemistry bursts forth in a vibrant fantasia of faerie magic and their twist-and-tug pursuit of love and family honor is as mystical as BE's clever writing. Ellie's tenacity is contagious, a true heroine powering through problems, falling down, and yanking herself back up. But she's not above relying on her magic to succeed...and it has its limitations. The supernatural elements aren't overbearing, but just enough to call to the fantasy reader's enduring love affair with faeryland. A blast of pure reading bliss, an adventure written for the romantic in all of us, packed start-to-end with delightful creativity and BE's usual dose of sexy scenes. Adorably charming beyond belief, BE wins our hearts again with another romance that could comfortably sit on our favorite bookshelves.