PamGodwin

PamGodwin

Bond Confessions - Leila DeSint As the second collection in the London Brown series, this unbending and unpredictable psychological saga is crafted with dexterity and intrigue. Dark erotica has rarely been so darklicious. There's some shock within that ventures over trampled ground in the genre, but it does this in its own way, unique and refreshing.Rhys is an engaging and profound character, one who could be misunderstood if you're not paying attention. Pay attention! He's fascinating to watch, and far more arousing than the leaders of leading heroes. He can be as silent as a whispered promise, yet, when he wants it, he'll get your attention like a hammer to the face. Is his inflexibility and approach appalling? Not if you evaluate the reasons behind it. I love his contractual openness, his demands, and you can bet your sweet ass I'll continue reading the rest of the books to find out if Desniah shares my sentiment.I highly recommend this series, because along with a deeply sensual theme embedded in a sepulchral premise, this story has the momentum of a thrusting pelvis, with enough ow!-sigh!-boom! volatility to penetrate even the most hardened dark erotica junkie. And the beyond-talented writing delivers it justifiably.