PamGodwin

PamGodwin

Shooting Scars - Karina Halle What are the ingredients for perfection? Quality writing. Gun fights. Tattoos. Two muscular frames of male libido. A heroine with a heart to match her courage.Shooting Scars is perfection.I've never wanted a book to NOT end so badly. I obsessively checked the kindle percentage, sweating as it reached 70%, 80%, 90%, ughhh, shit!So much action, passion, tension, and surprises. From the moment I finished Sins & Needles, I knew exactly how I didn't want this installment to end. Thank you, Karina, for not breaking my heart. And though I detest cliffhangers, this one didn't make me cry out in snot-clogged anguish. It dangles a thread, but doesn't leave you hanging miserably from it.I cannot recommended this series enough. The quality of writing sets the bar for all others. The constant conflict propels it. The romance is a complex tangle, the direction of the plot equally so. You might choose sides. Then you might second guess the side you chose. It's diabolical. You'll fucking love it.I have one request for Bold Tricks, Karina. Menage? MMF? Please?